Nip+Fab Dry Leg Fix

| 0 Comments

 
I took advantage of the Boots 3 for 2 offer and bought the Nip+Fab Dry Leg Fix (x2) and Bust Fix to try out.  Sadly Frown Fix was sold out.

Nip+Fab is from the creator of Rodial.  The aim of this line is to deliver instant results in a more, uhm, economical manner.  This "leg smoother" is supposed to restore moisture and transform dry flaky skin to super silky & shiny & fab.

I've been dutifully slathering this on my legs before going to bed (I tend to get a bit lazy with body creams and such).  Instantly my legs feel silky and smooth - no more scaly legs!  The jasmine (I think?) fragrance is definitely not on the faint side.  I think I would love this product more if the smell wasn't so overpowering as I'm not a fan of jasmine.  Sadly I think all the products from this line has the same fragrance, as I bought the Bust Fix and it smells pretty similar.  

Saying that, I would still recommend it as it does what it's supposed to.  Especially if you like jasmine.

Leave a Reply

Comments on A LIPSTICK A DAY are moderated. Your comment will appear once it has been approved. Comments advertising blog or website links will be deleted.
To receive comment notifications for this post, click the "subscribe by email" link below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...